There are currently positions available to join the team at Keith Dixon Motorcycles.
We are looking for a Motorcycle Aftersales Manager who will be able to bring with them their passion and enthusiasm for driving the performance of the Service, Parts, Clothing and Accessories departments. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a very successful motorcycle business.
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
– Organising all data capture to ensure that customers are communicated with effectively and every opportunity for selling and promoting the activity of the Parts department is fully maximised.
– Making sure that Parts Aftersales CSI scores reflect the expectations of the business and manufacturer.
– Developing and maximising every opportunity for the sale of parts & accessories.
– Ensuring the correct and efficient supply of parts to the workshop as and when required.
– Ensuring the workshop diary is loaded with customer bookings, and actively looking for that work to fill the diary in quieter periods
Salary for the successful candidate will be negotiable depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as a senior Service / Parts Advisor from either the motorcycle or automotive industries and a good technical understanding of motorcycles, looking for a step up in to a managerial position.
A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
A good technical knowledge of motorcycles together with the ability to communicate clearly with both the workshop and customers.
A full motorcycle and driving licence
IT proficient and target driven
to Apply for this postion please forward your C.V to Andrew Hartshorn
We are looking for a fully qualified, experienced motorcycle technician to work at our Head Office Technical Facility to work with a number of the motorcycle market’s most prestigious and desirable brands.
The successful candidate must have experience of modern motorcycles and be able to use current diagnostic equipment. From time to time you may also be required to talk to customers and dealer network and as such you must be able to communicate clearly and provide technical explanations in a way that can be easily understood.
An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate depending on experience.
Manufacturer training will provided as necessary and may involve foreign travel.
The ideal candidate should be qualified to NVQ level 3 and ideally already have experience of working in a multi franchised workshop environment.
You should have a minimum of 3 year’s technical experience with modern motorcycles and be able to work unsupervised in a safe and timely manner to high exacting standards.
You must be a self-starter with a flexible can do attitude, have good attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
A clean motorcycle licence is also a necessity!
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or post to
392-369 Blackburn Road
Due to continued expansion and several new locations opening early 2015, MotoGB are currently seeking high calibre Sales Executives, if you believe you could be part of our team in the North West then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to build a team of top Sales Executives to work in one of dealerships selling a truly fantastic range of market leading franchised motorcycles and high quality used machines. Working as part of our team you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
– To manage and develop all motorcycle sales enquiries.
– To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
– To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
– To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
– Using established follow up & prospecting systems, maximise customer loyalty and retention.
– To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
An excellent basic salary and commission structure will be awarded to the successful candidate together with full training as necessary.
The ideal candidate should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement in either the motorcycle / automotive or retail industries.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who thrives on a challenge. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment.
A passion for all things two wheels would be a distinct advantage.
A clean motorcycle licence would also be useful!
Please forward your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org or post to The General Manager, MotoGB, White Bear Yard, Park Road, Adlington, CHORLEY, PR7 4HZ
If you are interested in any of these roles, please click here to email a CV and covering letter to our recruitment department.
© All rights Reserved. KD Motorcycles 2015